First Presbyterian Church of Saline will be a Church that seeks to make God’s story our story by joyfully growing in faith and serving in love.
As we grow in faith and live in hope, First Presbyterian Church of Saline will seek to make God’s story our story by:
- Living and deepening our faith through worship, prayer, study, fellowship, and serving
- Inviting people to discern their spiritual gifts for ministry and acts of service
- Sharing Christ’s good news of joy, hope, and healing
- Sharing stories of God’s presence in our lives
- Being a physical and spiritual presence in the community and the world through acts of justice and compassion
- Honoring our Presbyterian heritage while integrating new traditions
- Nurturing a healthy, supportive church culture
- Welcoming, accepting, and affirming all to be part of the story!